Cookies are small text files that are created on your computer by the web pages you visit.
Its use is common and frequent on the web since it allows the page to function, or work more efficiently. An example of cookie use is a shopping cart, which allows you to add products to it and complete the order at the time you want.
- Sweetlima.com's own cookies, completely anonymous, used to improve the use of the website.
- Google Analytics cookies used to measure user behavior on the website.
- Hotjar cookies used to measure user behavior on the website.
- Hubspot cookies used to manage customer contacts.
- Google Ads cookies used to measure user behavior in relation to double click advertising.
- Facebook Ads cookies used to measure user behavior in relation to double click advertising.
Virtually all web browsers allow you to set the cookies that are accepted through the configuration options. To learn more about cookies, including how to view the cookies that have been created on your computer, how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
If you want to stop being followed by Google Analytics visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.